CBSE Sample Question Papers Class 10 English For February 2020 Exam (SP101)
CASH ON DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
Click here:- https://www.amazon.in/dp/9387806502?ref=myi_title_dp
NEW VERSION: Available now based on the 20th September 2019 CBSE Sample Paper.
English is the hardest to crack if practice done is insufficient. Educart team has hence put in enough ammunition to make this the only practice book you should buy to cover all important parts of the exam paper.
In each Sample Paper, right from essays/letters marks breakdown to following strict CBSE blueprint and Exam syllabus for February 2020 Exam, this book covers the essentials superbly.
It starts with focus points that dissects the upcoming 2020 paper and explains how to structure and answer each question of the 2020 English Exam efficiently.
This Book covers the following:
- 10 Practice Papers (solved)
- 4 Self-assessment papers
- CBSE September 2019 Sample Paper
- CBSE March 2019 Board Paper (solved by topper)
- CBSE 2018 Topper Answer Sheet
Extra value items added in this Book:
- Utilising 15 minute reading time just before the exam (by CBSE topper)
- Focus points at the beginning (8 pages)
- Structuring your Maths Exam 3 hours smartly (by CBSE Markers)
- 2020 marking scheme points (value points) underlined in all papers (CBSE markers look for these key points to allot full marks)
Self-assessments are included to help you practice without the temptation of checking the answers at the back and thus strain your memory further to get to the answer. This book provides a simple recipe to get the practice basics right for the English 2020 board exam. Don't take our word for it, try it :)
Good luck students!